A boy and his father were having supper one evening, looking straight into his father eyes he said
- “Daddy there is something I want to talk to you about”
the father replied and said
- “Son, how many times have I told you not to talk at the table?”
-“But dad I need to talk”
-“No!” this father insisted.
They finished their super silently.
Sometimes later at the parlour after supper, this father asked his son
-“What was it you wanted to say at the table earlier?”
-“It is not important anymore Dad” I wanted to tell you that there was big maggot in the guava you ate but you said I should not talk at the table and you ate it up.
- What goes up but does not move?
- If an electric train goes north, where will the smokes go?
- if a cockerel stays on the roof, where will the layed egg land?
- What has holes, but yet holds water?
- You own me but people use me more than you
- Which month has 28 days?
- What alphabet is a part of the body?
2. Does not have smoke
3. Cockerel don’t lay eggs
4. A sponge
6. All the months
7. “I” (EYE)
© 2021 Sacred Heart College, Ibadan. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Update Nigeria & BrightZity Technologies